PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, December 26, 2008

'twas the day after Christmas

and in my craft place,
I saw all my presents
with a smile on my face.

The Copics, the papers,
the stickers and such.
It pretty much added
to almost too much.

My craft room was crowded
I thought with a frown,
My shopping spree nature
I had to tone down.

My husband was right-
I had too much crap
I resolved then and there
to work with my scraps.

No more would I hurry
to the store for a coup
With the stock I have now
I would have to make do.

So look to my blog
in the new scrapping year
I'm using leftovers
without shedding a tear!


SO saying this, I will show off the lovely new colors of Copics that my daughter gave to me this Christmas. That's all the presents in the way of crafting. We've got one more dinner to go to, or rather host, tomorrow, when my sister and her family return from visiting the inlaws in Las Vegas. Christmas was great, and hope yours was too!

No comments: