PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, April 13, 2009

Birthday Card with QT Hooty Owl

This is about the last image I have left of QT Hooty Owl from Pink Cat Studios. Lucky for me I put an order in to buy my own set of these too cute owls! The design of this birthday card is like a library pocket, with the card pulling out of the top of the pocket, where you can write your own message to the birthday boy or girl. I used leftover two-sided paper to form the pocket and make the matching card. I colored my owl with Copics, adding a dash of copper Stickles to his beak, and Liquid Glass from CTMH to spice up the ballon and his wings.
Next up is a few Serendipity squares with my leftover scraps of paper. I've never made them, but have seen some cute examples of using them on cards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooty is a cutie patootie! Glad your have a great time papercrafting. I hope all is well!