PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, September 21, 2009

Up All Night


Got a little time again so I crept into my craft room and colored this delicious Halloween Tilda stamped image that was RAKd to me. I love her. I put her in front of a haunted house (CTMH stamp) on a stitched card front (thank you Linda) after coloring her with Copics.
Also accomplished are my inchies for one of my Yahoo Group swaps. There are five groups of five, and the hostess will have to pick and choose who gets which ones, after choosing a set for herself. I had fun making them, once I got over the creative space of only one square inch!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

What a great job you did with your card. It looks like a dark spooky night. lol Very cute!
Hugs,
Nancy

Vivi Casale said...

this is a pretty card Pat!
Well done!
xxx
Vivi

Tracey said...

What a fabulous card!