PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Finally New Layouts

I didn't think I was ever going to have time to scrap again! But after two long weeks of cleaning out and cleaning up my scrap room, I can think about scrapping and I have the room to do it!
These photos were originally scrapped not long after my daughter was born, but the old scrapbook took a hit of sewer water when the basement flooded. I and my family were able to save a lot of pics, including these. So now they've been updated, having had to throw away the actually pages they were on originally.
I tried to use the same embellishments, but there weren't many left that were usable. The paper is from the Paper Company, the sticker embellishments from Scrapabilities, and the cute journal box was from a swap.
As I was trying to take pics of the five pages I completed, I found that my memory card was missing from my camera. Long story short, I found it after about two hours of ransacking the trash bags, the vacuum cleaner bag, and crying my eyes out for a good twenty minutes. It was under my stamping pad I keep at my desk!

No comments: