PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, November 9, 2009

Hello Kitty Mini Album

My daughter is crazy for Hello Kitty. For Halloween, she dressed up in everything Hello Kitty. She's 14 years old! So when hubby asked for a desk album of updated photos of Bella and Wendy, I knew what theme I had to use for it. The Cover and back display Hello Kitty from the Cricut cartridge. I don't have it, but I swapped with a good scrapping friend for some of the images.
The album pages are caribou coffee sleeves, bound with a jump ring. Each mini layout display photos of both hubby's girls, although when I took this photo they weren't posted on the pages.

I used Daisy D's paper and DCWV Luxury papers-they are a good match, I was surprised. Each page has a tag for journaling stuck into the top of the pocket made by each sleeve. I now have enough sleeves for three more albums, and I think they will make great Christmas gifts.


1 comment:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So cute! I love Hello Kitty, my favorite character is called Chococat.