PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Card Exchange CLub

I am in a Card Exchange Swap on Scrapbook Place Yahoo Group. We sign up each month (or not) and send one card to another participant. That's all, no sweat, no grinding out seventy cards at a time. Just one. And her is my card for January. I almost colored an image and placed it on the cover, but it just wanted some bling. So...
I placed it on the inside of the card. Here sits Riley, toasty warm in his comfy chair, cupcake in one hand and cocoa in the other (He, like me, doesn't like coffee). I added some more silvery bling to the top of the card.
The card is an omen, you know. We're expecting 6-8 inches of snow before the end of the week. It's certainly cold enough, and yet northern Illinois has enjoyed a fairly mild winter.
Hope y'all are toasty warm tonight!

No comments: