PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Layouts

I was busy cropping this weekend! Got my Heritage pages finished. We have an heirloom dress in the family. my grandmaother's mom made hers and three other dresses for my gram and her cousins. These are the 16-27 year old girls posing in them above. This was circa 1926-27. That's the 1st generation to wear the dress.
Shown above here are the 2nd, 3rd and 4th generations to wear the dress. My mom and aunt, then me, my sisters, my cousin, and finally my daughter. The last photo comes full circle with my daughter wearing the dress pictured with her great grandma! I am working on the journaling, as I feel it is too important to just write on the spot.

Above is a two page 8x8 layout of our last girls' day out, which was a three day weekend in Port Washington, WI.



No comments: