PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, March 28, 2011

New Stamps from Queen kat

I received some blog candy from my crafting friend, Holley, via Queen kat Stamps. They generously sent me the one I used for this card that I am putting into a few challenges. These are the first stamp I own from Queen Kat, and they have a delicious assirtment of images I am craving right now!
I got the idea for the card over at the Corrosive Challenge Blog. Their newest challenge is to make something with STARS.
Except for my new stamp, I used everything from my stash! I had glitter cardstock that I used for the card base (that deep copper red peaking out on the sides); white cardstock to frame the star-studded patterned paper from my paper pieces; one scallop circle diecut that i cut in half for a snow bank; stamped sentiment from a sentiment swap last year; Queen kat stamp; dimensional dots for that 3D effect; Liquid Glass from CTMH and STickles for the shine!
I colored my snowboard boy with Copics (twice, in fact) so that his board and his glasses could have some dimension.
Can't wait to try out my other new stamps from Queen kat, thanks to Holley and her extreme generosity!!

1 comment:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is fab! Thanks for playing along with us at Corrosive Challenges, and good luck! :D