PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Birthday Princess


Today's card features a digital image from Hambo Stamps. He is called King-digi and is available for purchase.
I colored him with my trusty Copics, using the royal colors of purple and gold. The crown was paper pieced, and I glitzed him up with Stickles. I handprinted the sentiment, and added gold sequin flowers and a Martha Stewart flower that I colored again witgh a Copic. All papers, including the embossed and corrugated ones, are leftovers from swaps and such. The golden yellow gross grain ribbon was pulled out of a baggier I bought from a rummage sale!
I can see His Highness announcing all kinds of delightful get-togethers and events, can't you? He's a very versatile chap!

4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

What great sheen and sparkle for your royal announcement! Thanks for playing in the Hoedown this week!

Unknown said...

Love his purple robe. It has a lot of dimension.

Monica Hunter said...

All the gold and silver is just PERFECT for a king! Thanks for joining our Hoedown again this week! :)

Melissa said...

Perfect Princess Card! Love all the sparkly fun! Thanks for doing the hoedown this week!