PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Web of Friends

Got some new images and couldn't wait to color, so I locked my craft room door and before the firemen bring it down with an ax, I thought I'd share the card I made with it. The image is called Web Spinner from Sugar Nellie. I just love fairies, and mushrooms, so this image went prefectly with the background paper from Cosmo Cricket Earth Love stack. I used brown textured card stock for the base, some glitter paper in blue to match the coloring in my image abd a big chunk of the CC patterned paper. the flower behind the butterfly is from Basic grey, but I used my Copics to match the colors better.
Here are the Copics I used to color the image: E00,37; R02; YR61; Y11; YG03,05; G00,21,94; BG10,72 & B32,95.
The butterfly is one I purchased from OTC and attached with a glue dot, after I put a tiny bit of Icycle Stickles on the wings. My spinning fairy is glitzed with Icicle Stickles and Liquid Pearls from Ranger Crafts.
The inside sentiment says: "Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness" from some leftover stamped sentiments.

1 comment:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Love this Sugar Nellie stamp! I just ordered from them and can't believe I didn't see this one. (Guess I was distracted by the Gorjuss Girls :)