PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, October 21, 2011

Forest Night in October

Isn't the month of October great?  Cool days, falling leaves, crisp air, crockpot dinners.  And Fridays in October are best, because I get to show off another great Queen Kat Designs card!!  So Happy Friday, all!

Z-card featuring Forest Night by Terra Bidlespacher
I just can’t stop coloring this great Queen Kat Designs stamped image, called Forest Night, by Terra Bidlespacher.  Today I made a Z card and decided that this fairy needed to have a mossy tinge to her skin what with living in the forest all the time.

I threw this card together using leftover bits and pieces of patterned paper and my last roses from the closing of my local Michael’s store (rest in peace, you will be missed).

If you like Forest Night as much as I do, you can get it HERE.   In fact, you can find so much more than fairies and fantasy images at the STORE.  My shopping list at QKD is a mile long! 
Enjoy this bewitching month of crisp autumn air, falling leaves and the smell of mulled apple cider!

And in November, don't forget the 19 day celebration of QKD's 5th birthday!  Click HERE to RSVP that you're attending.

No comments: