PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, November 14, 2011

You've Been Framed

Well, your Hambo image has been framed!  That's the challenge this week at the Hambo HoedownUsing Camera Guy (or one of their digi-images) and one of the sentiments, create a project that has a frame somewhere on your creation.   I used my Creative Memories Circle Cutter to frame my image, Camera Guy digi.  The first part of the sentiment reads "I need you to focus..."  Inside, my card shows the other half of the sentiment "on having a great day!"
I colored my image with Copics, set it against a solid colored piece of cardstock, and framed it in black.  Since I plan to send this out this month to a friend in need of a great day, I wanted to keep with a November, colored leaves theme of card.
Don't forget to stop by the Hambo Challenge Blog for some inspiration and a fun challenge!

1 comment:

She's a Color Queen said...

Great card, I love your use of bright colors. I love my CM circle cutter too :) Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown this week!