PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, December 9, 2011

Getting Ready for Christmas with Queen Kat Designs

Okay, crafters, I hope you're more on schedule than I am! I have my cards finished and ready to mail out, but I still have quite a few projects to finish before the big day (did I say that there were only 15 more crafting days until Christmas???).  This is the 9th day of my 24 Days of Crafting Christmas, so here's one of the cards I'm handing out this week.  It uses the QKD new stamp release by Joanna Bromley called Christmas Elf.  Now that's a guy who takes his work seriously, yet looks like he's having fun with it!

I colored him with Copics and added some sparkle (what's Christmas without some sparkle?) with a little Stickles applied here and there.  Some felt fusion to form a border for my card, a cardstock sentiment, and a few pieces of patterned paper finish off my festive card, along with a couple of well-placed jewels. 

I wonder how many ornaments this little fellow has to polish before his next coffee break?
Check out the wonderful holiday stamps available at The Shoppe, and remember to keep on crafting!

1 comment:

Khristen said...

LOVE that felt border, adorable stamp too :)

I loved the holiday story you shared on my blog today...it warmed my heart! That's what Christmas is all about, it reminded me of that coffee commercial where the sister puts a bow on her soldier brother and says that he's her Christmas gift this year. *sob* so wonderful, thanks for sharing!