PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Well, the committee liked those auction banners I made last week so much that they've asked for more.  Since this is for our church's Youth Group, whose activities have grown increasingly each year for the Hearts Fundraiser Dinner.  So I chalk this up as my own donation to the fundrasier (besides the items I already donated for a few baskets).
Anyway, here's my second take on a woman's gift basket banner.  I just have to add some lace from which to hang it on the basket and it's finished!  I cut the bottom part of this 12x12 piece of patterned paper.  From the leftover piece, I cut  a few matching flowers, curled them and adhered them to the woman's hat and at the top of the piece.  I also gave it dimension by adhering some pearls on the paper pearls of her necklace.  Than I titled the banned with alpha stickers and a flower to spell out MOM, placing some lace on the right for a border.
I know I have to make a banner for a teen girl's basket, and have that one already planned in my head.  I'll show it to you when I've finished it!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute!

Shawna said...

Love the addition of the pearls to this wonderful card.