PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Flutter Kitty

I am having so much fun coloring Flutter Kitty, an April release stamp from QKD by artist Terrel Dorfeo.  And I had a blast! 
I also got to try out my new punch system from Creative Memories.  I cut the scallop border with it.  I also used my Epic Six to diecut the frame around the image.  I don't usually use a lot of punches on a card, but I just had to try it out, and I like it, so you may see more cards with punches and diecuts.
Meanwhile, I used Copics to color my image, and dipped into my stash of leftovers papers to pull it altogether.  A bit of leftover ribbon pulled through two holes to fake a bow finishes off my card.
Flutter Kitty is one of many April releases from QKD that you're going to want to check out.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love what you did with Flutter Kitty!