PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Playing with Your Food

Today I want to show off a card I made using a House Mouse stamped image.  When it comes to Halloween treats, to each his own, I say.  My hubby likes those nasty, I mean not-tasty-to-me, peanut butter kisses that are wrapped in orange and black paper.  I like the caramels, which he can't stand.
So these little mice are more than happy with their Halloween haul of peanuts!  And let's face it, when we have a treat in front of us, the world is right.  It is the simple pleasyres in life that make it so.
I colored my image with COpics, double-matted it and popped it onto a piece of leftover patterned paper.  I used K&Co Fall-colored borders, threading my fibers through the top border.
Inside I put a "definition" quote sticker about Autumn and a lovely stamped sentiment about friendship.  I am in a House Mouse & Friends Card Swap for September on PaperCraft Planet and this is going out ot my partner with a little treat.

1 comment:

Cole Meyer said...

Lovely card! I really like the way that you colored your peanuts; they look real!!!!