PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 8 of QKD's 13 Days of Halloween Blog Hop


Welcome to Queen Kat Design's Thirteen Days of Halloween Blog Hop!  If you've come here from the QKD Main Blog, you are on the right track.  I hope you've enjoyed all the cards and projects using stamped images from the Queen's royal court of talented artists.  Today the theme of the Hop is PUMPKINS.
I had fun coloring and creating with another of Maigan Lynn's girls.  I colored the scene with Copics, then tore it and placed it onto an orange cardstock frame.  I wanted to carry the distressed look onto the card so I inked the edges of my card base.
I embellished my Halloween card with an extra pumpkin, some black brads and a stray feather from my junk drawer.
I like my card but it makes me sneeze. I'm allergic to cats and I think part of the allergy is psychological!!  Are you a cat person?  Most cats know I'm allergic and like to ignore me and lull me into thinking they'll leave me alone, then pounce on me when I'm relaxed and vulnerable!!  How do they know?!
It's time to hop along to Beth's Blog now.  Don't forget to leave some love before you go.  Hope you enjoyed your visit!!

October 8: Pumpkins
Pat (that's me)

1 comment:

Emily Thubbron said...

Pat, I love this card. It's too cute. Those cats are great.