PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thinking About Birthdays

I am done, finished terminado, with making Christmas cards!  Enough is enough, and I've made enough.  So for a lovely change of pace, I created a birthday card.  Not that I can't escape Christmas creations just yet.  This one is the last one to complete my Gram's Christmas present of a year's worth of birthday cards for each family member.  This one is for her son, my uncle, who's four years older than I.
I colored a Queen Kat Designs stamped image called Cranium Man from Studio 77. onto patterned paper, and then framed it in coordinating colors of cardstock.  The patterned paper on the card base is a wonderful collection of gears, arrows and circles.  The sentiment is stamped with an acrylic stamp from my stash.

Not that my uncle is brainy or anything, but I do like to remind him he IS older than I am!! LOL  Hope you like the change of pace (and holiday) with my card.  Find all your Steampunk stamps at the SHOPPE.


No comments: