PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Under Mama's Wings by Sandra Caldwell


Did everyone enjoy the weekend?  I ran away with my mom and my sisters for a girls' overnight away.  We played Yahtzee and watched movies and had a bunch of fun.  We laughed over memories and made new ones.

I made this card for one of my sisters. Each is a godmother to one of my kids, so I always give them cards as well as my own mom.

Queen Kat Designs released a new image from Sandra Caldwell that was perfect for my Mother's Day card.  It's called "Under Mama's Wings".  That is one tired looking mama bird, but she also looks happy to me, happy to be able to hold and protect two healthy young ones.

I too am happy to have two young adults as my children, one married into a family with a daughter of his own, and the other about to embark on the adventure of her life, graduating from high school next month.

You can always find the perfect images and stamps for whatever you're feeling, whatever you want to say to someone.  Check out the Shoppe for the most fun, funky, fantastical, gorgeous images!! You'll love what you see!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Too adorable!

Holly Young said...

What a sweet card. I love your tradition of giving your sister's cards for being godmothers to you children. Sounds like a fun and relaxing weekend.