PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Three Cheers for Reading

I love to read!  So does my family, which means there would be a lot of books lying open on couches and tables and desks, their spines slowly tearing, if it weren't for my love for making bookmarks!!

Here's the latest bookmark I made using a Bugaboo digi image called Cheerleader Girl.  She reminds me of my granddaughter Christina, who has been in competitive cheer for a couple years.

So this one will probably find a home in one of her books in the next week or two when I see her again.  Now that I have five grandchildren, I think I'll be pretty busy making a few more bookmarks!  Then again, both my granddaughters love to craft--maybe they can help.

p.s.  The book pictured is a Lucy Stone Mystery called Tea Party Murder by author Leslie Meier.  So, where is your bookmark hiding out?

No comments: