PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Very First WOYWW Post

Yeesh, I write some very personal posts, but there's nothing like a photograph to really lay it all on the line.  What am I talking about?  WOYWW is short for "What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday."  Workdesk stands for craft table, as you can see below.
It has been a hectic week--pulling extra shifts, Christmas shopping, being sick--and my goal to "clean as I craft" has crept quietly away, dragging its tale behind it.
The only good thing about admitting to this tornadic upheaval is that all those crafters out there who are too embarassed to admit they're messy crafters can come out of the closet now.  After seeing my table, they have nothing to be ashamed of!
I have a couple Christmas projects in the works, an Advent calendar that I finished but haven't hung yet, and a few envelopes to unpack.  You can't see it all now, but I am proud of my "new" storage system for my acrylic and EZ-mounted stamps.  Maybe next week it will all be visible, but for now you'll just have to trust me. LOL
Are you part of the WOYWW blog hop? If you don't know what it's about, head over to the Stamping GroundJulia provides links to everyone's blog...What are you waiting for? Go check it out!

2 comments:

She Who Doodles said...

Welcome, happy WOYWW

nwilliams6 said...

Your table looks mild compared to mine! Really! I should post just so no one ever has to be embarrassed about theirs again! How fun to get a glimpse into your crafting space Pat. TFS. Hugz!