PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Floral Thank You Card

Today I made a card using "Florophone," a QKD January new release.  I can't tell you how many times I have printed this up with which to make cards.

Here, I colored my image with Copics, framed it with cardstock, and popped it onto some handmade paper I was given by a dear friend, Liz.  I plan on giving this card to her as a thank you for her generosity, and for thinking of me as someone who can use it. She gave me 3 foot square rolls of this and more handmade paper with which to play!  Lucky me!

I attached my image onto embossed cardstock and embellished simply with a jeweled flourish that I cut apart for the two corners.

For more inspiration, check out the Queen Kat Designs Facebook page.  If you're interested in this cute image, go to the SHOP.
Check out the Buy 3, Get 1 Free February Sale here:

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Love the texture of the handmade paper and the image is coloured beautifully.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}