PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Christmas Robin Decorates Another Challenge Card

Today I'm showing off my Christmas card for the month of April. I'm playing in the Digi Stamps 4 Joy monthly Christmas Card Challenge. Every time you play in the challenge, you get a free digi for the next month!!  It's a win-win partnership--you win a free dgii and you win at beating the clock to get all your cards made for next Christmas!
For this month's card, I used the DS4J digi called Christmas Robin and colored it with Copics. I colored it blue, thinking of the bluebird of happiness.  Christmas makes me happy, seeing the family gathered around the table together, laughing and sharing food, and watching the grandkids squirm with anticipation of presents to unwrap and sopngs to sing.
The patterned paper is from DCWV, the border from K & Co and the JOY sticker from the Dollar Tree. And that makes two cards to add to my collection for the holidays!!
Come play with your holiday craft supplies and link it up with the DS4J Christmas Card Monthly Challenge!

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Pat this is just gorgeous and so cheerfully coloured and designed. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of May.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}