PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Anything Goes is the Challenge

Got some time to craft over the weekend and colored up this pretty image from Art by MiRan.
I used up some paper pieces from my stash to make a background, then framed my Copic-colored image, called "Catching Hearts."
I embellished simply with a few candy heart brads and a charm I placed in the middle of a paper flower.
I'm entering my card in the Anything Goes challenge at Art by Miran. And as soon as payday comes along, I will be adding to my Art by Miran inventory.  I LOVE these cute images.

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a bright and cheerful creation.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

nwilliams6 said...

It is a cute image and your card is super cute too! Hugz!

Joey said...

Beautiful make, love this girlie, thanks for joining us at Art by Mi Ran. Joey xx

Unknown said...

An adorable, fun card! Fab layout!
Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes Challenge at Artbymiran and good luck!