PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Another Christmas Card Today

Today I made a Christmas card for the Digi Stamps 4 Joy progressive Christmas card challenge. I received a lovely DS4J image called Santa's Helper. I colored the image with Copics, then fussy-cut her out and popped her onto DCWV patterned paper. She's waiting for her Christmas Eve ride with the red man, and has her bag packed and ready to roll. I added some Stickles to give my snow shimmer. I added some diecut snowmen and the sentiment, "Wishing you sacks of fun this holiday season."
I really like this challenge, as it only requires one card a month, and if you participate in the challenge, you receive your next image free. So if you want a headstart on getting your Christmas cards finished well in time for the holidays, go check out the DS4J Progressive Christmas card challenge.