PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Just a Quickie

First, I haven't forgotten my lovely Blog Followers and promise to send you all the prizes promised. Life has been hectic but it's settling down a bit and I will get to you all. Please be patient.
Second, check out my newest 100% digital creation. I am learning a lot in Photoshop, but still have a lot more to learn. However, I really like this new card, using textured paper, sentiment and elements from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles and a digi image from Ike's Art.
I'm entering this in both Ike's World Challenges (no patterned paper) and Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Blog (a mini challenge for National cardmaking Day) tonight before I go beddy-bye.
Good night, crafters. Sweet dreams!


4 comments:

ike said...

Ooooh - Awesome !!! I love your colour scheme on her and this is a fabulous creation :-) If you are learning all about Photoshop, perhaps you can then teach me and save me reading the Manual hahahaha !!!
Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D xxxxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous back ground and great colouring of the mega .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

Shelley said...

What a wonderful page! Loving the colouring on that image Thank you for playing along with us at IWC x

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Oh wow Pat, this turned out awesome. Love the colour scheme! Her hair turned out super cool. I'm so happy that you were able to incorporate more than one of my designs into your creation.

Thanks so much for entering into my National Scrapbooking Day challenge. Be sure to pop over to my blog later this evening to see if you are the lucky grand prize winner. Good luck!

Hugs,
☺ Lisa D.
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Owner of the Path of Positivity Challenge!