PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, May 31, 2015

So Ready to Relax

The fast-paced adventure that was Universal Studios is over. The obligatory visit to Gatorland completed. Our drive across the state ended in a safe arrival at Siesta Key, Florida.
Now begins the second part of our vacation, a true-blue, stress-free, sun-baked moment in the sun-literally. Our luxurious condo sits on Crescent Beach, a white sand beach on the Gulf of Mexico. We have our own lanai, Wendy's bedroom has its own queen bed, TV and bathroom, and the kitchen features Wolf appliances.
The weather is supposed to be perfect, except for a daily chance of rain in the late afternoons, and I have three books to read. We are sooooo ready to relaxxxxx...
Check back on my blog tomorrow, as there are loads of new challenges starting up, not just new Monday challenges but new monthly challenges, and I scheduled my posts to pop up all day long in celebration of them. Meanwhile, wake me when the sun goes down...

No comments: