PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Under the Sea


Today is the midway point of the newest challenge at Ike's World Challenge blog. The theme is Pets or Animals, and I made a card to cheer up a friend. She's in elementary school and is having a rough time, so I thought it would be appropriate to send her a laugh.
Do you know what's in the middle of a jellyfish??
.That's right, a jelly button!! ROFL
I got to play with a few images from the digi set  Sea Life from Ike's store. There are several images in the entire set, so besides printing and coloring the set of jelly fish with Copics, I decided to use Mr. Crab as the riddle teller.
On the inside, along with the punchline, I snuck in another image from the set, and wrote  LOL. I think it will at least put a smile on her face, don't you?
Okay, there's still another week left in the Pets/Animals challenge. You don't have to use an Ike's Art image to join in, but she sure has a bunch of awesome ones, and she even has posted a freebie for you to use!! (psst, she's offering a $20 gift certificate for one winner.

2 comments:

ike said...

Brilliant !! :-D The colouring rocks and I love the wiggly eyes on the Crab :-) Great joke too.... it made me chuckle. :-D
Thank you for making this for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute!!! Love the little crab~fun design!
I wanted to also come by and say "congrats" on top honor over at Decorate to Celebrate! Awesome project!
Sherrie K