PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Challenge Midway with Sweet Pea Stamps at Your Scrapbook Place

How did the month fly by so fast? It's already the middle of November, Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and I don't even want to think about Christmas!! So my card is anything but a holiday card. I created this thank you card for one of the teachers at the school I work at. She had a little baby girl and needed another thank you card and here it is.
The image is from Sweet Pea. It's called Mama Ellie and Me from artist Sandra Caldwell. I love this image of mom and daughter, don't you? I decided to create pink elephants, and added a couple baby-themed buttons as embellishment. everything but my image is from my stash, but you wouldn't know it to look at it. Looks just as jam-packed as ever before (sigh).
We've reached the midway point of the challenge at Your Scrapbook Place. Although the store is closing, Sweet Pea very generously sponsored our challenge blog.We wish Lynette all the best in her new ventures, and hope to see the many artists who sold at Sweet Pea on Etsy and Facebook soon. Sandra Caldwell already has her Facebook Page set up, which makes me happy. I love her images.
It's always Anything Goes at Your Scrapbook Place challenge blog, so don't forget to link up your card or project for some awesome pries in this month's challenge.

No comments: