PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, January 18, 2016

Happy Winter

Happy Winter from the Outlawz Monday Greetings team! This week our guest sponsor is Bloobell Stamps,
and there are some very funny and cute images in the store. The ones I used are a set called Snowball Thunk! The first image shows a very lean young person lobbing a snowball...somewhere, with a courteous winter greeting. But you know how I love to create a two-part card that is a little on the funny or naughty side, so...
...I made a Z-fold card that when opened, lets you discover the "thunk" part of the image set.
This week's Outlawz Greetings challenge is to use embossing somewhere on your project. I went with dry embossing on the front, and embellished my snowflake papers with, well, more snowflakes!
What's your favorite fold on a card? I love this fold, as well as an easel card fold. I'm dying to try one of those cards in a box (or is it box in a card?) so maybe the new year will find me playing with a few of those. Who knows? When it comes to crafting, the sky's the limit, wouldn't you agree?
So go and play, crafters, and then link up your projects at the Outlawz Greetings group this week for your chance at some amazing prizes!
Challenges I am Entering:
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
House of Cards - Embossing
Our Crafty Corner - Anything Goes
 Where the HeART Is- Anything Goes

5 comments:

Rannah Romps said...

Oh, Pat, this is so funny!! I love it!

Mynn xx said...

HA! This is SO hilarious! I adore the fabulous fold--it really helps add to the joke! Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Shawna said...

Ready,aim, fire!!! This card is just too funny. The layout just makes the card even funnier. Great job and I want to thank you for joining us at HOC.
Cyber hugs
Shawna DT

Shawna said...

Ready,aim, fire!!! This card is just too funny. The layout just makes the card even funnier. Great job and I want to thank you for joining us at HOC.
Cyber hugs
Shawna DT

Chrissy said...

What a great fun card...
Thank you so much for joining in with us at Where the heART is..

Luv CHRISSYxx