PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Beach Vacation

Recently my family took a vacation to South Padre Island. I was able to digitally scrap part of our trip during our stay. My skills in Photoshop are growing, as well as my stash of papers, elements, etc. Here are the pages I have created:
Papers:
Decosse’s Dynamite Doodles, Burgundy paper from Grungy Christmas Paper Kit
Marisa Lerin, Good Day Paper 01
Embellishments:
Sharon Dewi Stolp, Spreads Your Wings Button Wood
Ania Archer, Art of Every Day Paint Splatter 04
Sharon Grant, Fall Beach Vacation Embellishment 20, 11 & 28
Violet Irisovna, Already There Bunting
Janet Scott, Strawberry Fields Stitch 2

Paper: PS Janet Scott, Work Day Solid Orange
Elements:
Marisa Lerin, Princess Scatter 3
Sharon Grant, fall Beach Vacation Embellishment 20 & 28
Rucola Designs, Summertime Freebie Snail & Shell
Dee Dee Anderson, Beachy State of Mind, Sunglasses


1 comment:

Linda said...

Really beautiful! I also love your blog background. :)