PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, June 13, 2016

Join the Summer Beach Party at the Outlawz Monday Greetings

Welcome back to a new challenge at the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenges. The theme this week is Summer Beach Party, and we have two generous sponsors this week:
Eureka Stamps, with which I used "Shell Border,"
and
Today I created a fun card using "Shell Border" from Eureka Stamps. I created my background using torn patterned paper. I punched yellow cardstock for my sun and placed it behind my image, which is colored with Copics and sparkled with glitter. I added some twine and my sentiment and my card is finished. 
Challenges I am Entering:


My next card is from this week's second sponsor, Creative Bug Digital Stamps. I got to play with Marcella Manchester who happens to be a sock monkey!
This card is a hybrid, in that all my images are hand-colored then placed digitally onto a scene I created. My scene is actually a photo that I took while in Australia. I framed my scene with textured glitter paper from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' Glitterati Paper kit. here are the rest of the items used to create this card: Flip Flops,Sand Pail, Beach Drink and sentiment from Scribbles Designs; banner and beach sign from pixelscrapper.com
The only thing missing from my card is the sun block Marcella Manchester is going to need! LOL
Now it's time to get your beach on and come play in this week's challenge at the Outlawz Monday Greetings. See you there!


No comments: