PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Another Halloween Freebie!

Usually when Halloween rolls around, the weather goes from wonderful to cold and rainy. So I was surprised to hear that those of us Trick-or-Treating around Chicagoland will enjoy temps near 70 degrees and (dare I say it) no rain!!
So enjoying this outlook, I created one more Halloween paper to offer my crafty followers for Halloween. This free paper is 12 inches by 12 inches (3600 pixels x 3600 pixels) in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. Credits include resources from Pixel Scrapper Sheila Reed. Regarding TOU, please credit me if you use my paper. Since I don’t have a store, please use: Copyright 2016 Pat Martin, http://patacakespages.blogspot.com Thank you!
As always, leaving a little love is much appreciated.

1 comment:

ike said...

Oooooh - lovely :-D Thank you very much xoxoxox