PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 31, 2016

Anything Goes at the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge

Happy Halloween, crafters! Today I have two cards for you, as the Outlawz Greetings challenge has two awesome sponsors from which you can win free digis. My first card comes from Bugaboo
I am loving her new digital images, but to celebrate the holiday today, I used JJ Broomstick and made a spookalicious card. I really need to create for Halloween all year round, I love it so!
Challenges I am Entering:
My Time to Craft - Autumnal Colors or Halloween
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

The Outlawz second sponsor is Di's Digis

I got to play with a cute image called Shopping with Ellie to finish off my first acrylic album. I've been trying to use my stash, and all the papers and embellishments are leftovers from previous projects. That sentiment is one of my favorites.
Challenges I am Entering:
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting-with-Friends - Anything Goes
 Aud Sentiments - Cute & a Sentiment (what's cuter than a pink elephant, unless you've been drinking)
So that's my inspiration for you today. Don't forget to link up your card or project with the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge! Have some safe fun today if you're celebrating!


4 comments:

Furrbster said...

Both these cards are brilliant and funny. That elephant is just perfect for our cute challenge at Aud Sentiments - and the sentiment is just perfect.

Hugz Tinz

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely elephant card… your other card is lovely too.
Please join us again next time. Good luck!
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Sandy said...

Love that sentiment! and your elephant is very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenges. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love these cards - a fun theme for both. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)