PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Into the Woods with Scribbles Designs

Hey, crafters, I'm here with a reminder that the newest challenge at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog is now at the halfway point. The theme is Woodland Animals, and if you use a Scribbles Designs image you double your chances of winning. Don't have any? Check out the FREEBIES.
My card today is a hybrid, mixing paper-crafting with digital papers and elements. I printed and colored up a Scribbles Designs digi image called Bunny Bum (several times, as you can see). Using Photoshop Elements, I added my images to patterned paper and used a couple more papers and elements to finish off my card. Here are the details of my project:
Copic-colored Image: Scribbles Designs’ Bunny Bum; 
MischiefCircus’ Holliewood Dramatic Scenes Paper 1 & Pixel Scrapper KakleiDesigns Back to Nature Blog Train Patterned Paper 8;
Pixel Scrapper Tina Campanale's Dear Dad Border 1; 
Font: Cleaver’s Juvenia Shadowed.

What will you create for this Woodland Animal challenge? Whatever you make, don't forget to link it up with Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Happy crafting!

No comments: