PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Let's Put the Scary into Halloween

Hey there, crafty peeps! Are you dressing up for Halloween? Every year, we join the "other in-laws" at their cabin/trailer near Starved Rock. It's a trailer community that celebrates Halloween by offering activities and events the weekend before Halloween.
There are at least a hundred kids who pass by, bags out and yelling Trick or Treat! Last year, I poked holes in a pumpkin and after coloring the tips of several suckers/lollipops, stuck them into the holes. So when those trick-or-treaters came by, they got to pull a sucker out of the pumpkin. If they pulled one with a colored tip, they got a full-sized candy bar. Boy, were we the hit of the weekend that year!!
I love this holiday, so to get my blogging friends in the Halloween mood, I have another digital paper that I've created. It's my new hobby, and I want to share it with you.

The paper below is 12 inches by 12 inches (3600 pixels x 3600 pixels) in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. I have used resources from DigiScrapCafe.com. Regarding TOU, please credit me if you use it. Since I don’t have a store, please use: Copyright 2016 Pat Martin, http://patacakespages.blogspot.com Thank you!

1 comment:

ike said...

Ooooh - super creepy awesome !!! I've already used your first one :-) Thank you for this xxxxx