PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 24, 2016

Animal Antics at the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge and a Halloween Freebie From Me to You

This week's challenge at the Outlawz Monday Greetings is all about Animals, and has not one but TWO sponsors from whom participants can win prizes, Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.

AND
Crafty Sentiments
My card above uses some goodies from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles: Kitty Curiosity Brown Patterned Paper, Grungy Christmas Red Textured Paper, Colors of the Rainbow Wine Textured Paper, Taste of Summer Floral 1, Mommie Dearest Button 1. I decided to let the sweet kitty on the paper take the stage, using a sentiment to bring it to life on my card. By the way, I am severely allergic to cats, so I can only enjoy them when they're on paper (yes, pity me). On a good note, I am less allergic to dogs, and a happy owner of a Silkie Terrier (no fur, just hair) named Wilson.
The card below uses an image from Crafty Sentiments called Couples.
I created an anniversary card for our neighbors. Like hubby and myself, they have a Fall anniversary.
You have a week to create a project using animals prominently. Don't forget to use a sentient or greeting. After all, that's the name of the challenge! LOL Whatever you create, have fun!

Here is another Halloween Paper I created. Resources include Pixel Scrappers: Janet Scott’s Plastic Spider Toy & Toolbox Calendar Template #182; Elif Sahin’s Bootiful Googly Eyes Up & Left; Brooke Gazarek’s Skeleton; Melo Vrijhof’s Jane Torn Paper Lace Stacked Frame (pixelscrapper.com)

Challenges I am Entering:
(Anything Goes)

(Themed)
The Crazy Challenge - Cozy (I am always cozy snuggling with my husband)

3 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very sweet and I love how you colored the doily - the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

ike said...

How super - loving your creation. Thank you very much for yet another awesome paper :-)
I have used the first one here if you would like to see.
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.gr/2016/10/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenge-11.html

Thank youuuuuu :-D

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh so cute! Love your card and that image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara