PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, January 15, 2018

Sheepski Designs is First Sponsor of 2018 for Your Scrapbook Place

Happy New Year! I am finally used to writing 2018 on my correspondence - not bad after only 15 days. And if it's January 15th, it must be midway through a new challenge at Your Scrapbook Place.
This month, the guest sponsor is Sheepski Designs.
I got to play with this cute image called Valentine - Image #64.. After coloring my image, I placed it onto a scenic photo. Doesn't it look like they were made to be there? I had to find the right sentiment for my friends' anniversary this month, one that matched the two young lovers. I think I found it:
My card reads:
"If I had my life to live over again, I would find you sooner so I could love you longer."

My papers are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles: Purple textured paper from her Glitterati 1 Paper Kit and Patterned Paper 1 from her Bokeh Multi-color 1 Paper Set. My embellishments are from Pixel Scrappers Janet Scott and Sharon Dewi Stolp.

Did you know, if you use a Sheepski Designs image, you get TWO entries into the random draw for this month's sponsored prize? The challenge is ANYTHING GOES, but you've gotta be in it to win it!

Happy crafting, and good luck!

No comments: