PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Paper Nest Dolls Sponsors Your Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog

This month Paper Nest Dolls is sponsoring the challenge at Your Scrapbook  Place and the theme is always ANYTHING GOES.  You will receive an extra entry if you use any Paper Nest Doll's images on your creation. You can check out all of their beautiful images, both stamps and digi stamps, by clicking below.    

As a DT member, I got to play with this cutie of a digi,  Amara with Lily. Right now, we are enjoying an early Spring day - temps reached 62 degrees F - in Chicago!  Three days ago the high was in the 30's. Go figure. But I'm not complaining. In fact, the weather inspired me to create this card. The background is a photo I took in my front yard last summer.

Hope you have time to link up your card at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog this month! Happy crafting and good luck!

No comments: